Deb and beautiful Ben @ http://posted-from-home.blogspot.com/ has tagged Mackie with a 5 meme.
Mackie although very much part of our family is an outside only dog, he is a border collie x sheppard, he is 10years old but still acts like a puppy. He always surprises the vet with how fit he is for his age and we don't even have to walk him (we live on an acre which he is always running around.) Unfortunately he can only see out of one eye, he lost the other in a fight with a ride on mower, (another bad habit). So here are his answers -
5 Favourite Songs
- Food glorious food - "Oliver"
- Animal Crackers - Shirley Temple
- Eat It - Weird Al Yankovic
- Hot Potato, Hot Potato - The Wiggles
- Scenes from an Italian restaurant - Billy Joel
5 Favourite Toys
- Any old plastic pots or soft drink bottles.
- Treat ball, a round ball with holes that he pushes around the yard and food falls out.
- Any birds in the garden.
- Any grasshoppers.
- Anything left around the yard by mistake.
5 Things you love to eat
3. Fruit - anything Phil from next door throws over the fence for him.
5. Dairy and anything else not included in the above.
5 Favourite Activities
- Sun baking, even on the hottest days.
- Umpiring cricket.
- Chasing birds, it's his yard not theirs.
- Hanging out with the family.
- Rounding up anyone or anything, especially first thing in the morning.
5 Bad Habits
- Drooling while waiting for food.
- Hidding from loud noises, the only time he is allowed inside, he hides in the bottom of the pantry.
- Wanting to sit on everyones lap, he can't sit next to you has to sit on top of you!
- Looking sadly at everyone through the screen door while they are eating.
- Forgetting that when people hand you food there is a hand attached.
Thanks Deb that was fun, now for the hard part. I have only been blogging for a little while and have still yet to get to know people better, the only people that I know of that have pets are
Deb @ http://chantillycottage.blogspot.com/ with handsome Harry
Jessica @ http://davidjessicamccash.blogspot.com/ and her little cutie Bichon.
Gail @ http://gailmccormack.blogspot.com/ and her helper Guss.Cheers Linda