I have been tagged twice once by Deb @ Posted from Home to do a six word meme and also by Kris @ Tag along Teddies to do a 7 weird and random facts about myself. I enjoy reading these when other people have been tagged as you can learn so much about a person from them and sometimes they will surprise you.
First my six word meme. These are the rules -
1. Write your own six (6) word memoir.
2. Post it on your blog with a visual illustration, if you like.
3. Link to the person who tagged you in your post and to the original post if possible, so we can track it as it travels through the blogosphere.
4. Tag 5 more blogs with links.
5. Remember to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.
My meme is something that I try to teach my boys.
Respect everyone, respect nature, respect yourself
I figure if my boys follow these simple rules they will hopefully lead a rewarding and fruitful life.
Now to my 7 weird and random facts about myself, I had a hard time trying to come up with some that were not too scary. This is what I came up with -
- I can't do more then one thing at a time, I know that this is something that women are suppose to be able to do, but I'm afraid sometimes if I even try, I could do myself or someone else some serious damage, and the thing that is even weirder about this is that my husband Paul can do more then one thing at a time and doesn't he let me know about it LOL.
- If your into star signs here's one for you, I'm about as Gemini as they come, true split personality straight down the middle, depending on what mood I am in in the morning as to which Linda appears that day good Linda or bad bad Linda. I'm also a bit of a gypsy, if it wasn't for Paul and the boys I'm sure I would of lived in 50 different countries by now always on the move, love change.
- Ears - did you know that there are two different types of ears, attached lobes and unattached lobes normally people only have one or the other, but no not me, I have one of each, I had my science teacher in high school stumped by this one, we were suppose to put classmates in groups according to eye colour, hair colour, ears etc, well I was just in a group of my own wasn't I. You are all going to be checking out every ones earlobes now to see what I'm talking about aren't you?
- Coffee - I hate it can't even stand the smell of it, I might have a hot chocolate but even then the weather has to be cold, I don't get the whole hot drinks in hot weather thing. When people come over they normally have to make their own coffee or Paul will make it for them.
- Speaking of hot drinks I also can't drink anything too cold or else I will blackout, it is a trait that runs in my family I discovered my eldest son has it too a couple of years ago when he had a cold drink of milk had a fit and passed out, the problem was he was on the tiled floor at the time. I won't gross you out too much about the details but there was lots of blood, an ambulance, stitches and observation in hospital involved.
- I hate getting dressed and no I'm not a nudest I do actually like wearing clothes I just hate the act of getting dressed and undressed then dressed again, I always have even when I was younger just ask my Mum, that's why when I shop for clothes most of the time I won't try things on just buy them off the rack and if they don't fit I just take them back.
- Growing up I was the eldest child in a family of five I have a younger sister and brother, but over the cause of the past ten years I have been downgraded, OK so I knew about Dads previous family of four kids but I didn't know about the other son on my Dads side which is fine but a bit of a shock so I made a point of asking Dad is there any more, to which he replied no, but I never even thought to ask my Mum, so two years ago I found out I had another brother shock shock, I'm fine with it all I have discovered two more awesome brothers but now instead of being the eldest I'm 7th!
Ok that is my 7 weird and random facts the thing is there is a catch only 6 of these are true can you guess which one is not!
Now I'm suppose to tag 7 people, most people I know have already been tagged with this one so if you haven't and would like to play along consider yourself tagged.