- We now have a wonderful relaxing swimming pool great for the hot summers here in Queensland.
- Kitchen reno while it still has some finishing touches to be done it has been up and running for a while now.
- Business we have not had the best time of it and it doesn't seem to be getting any better at the moment the building industry is still very slow.
- All three of my boys are now in high school the oldest has now had his L plates for almost a year which is a bit scary but he is doing well.
- We also put a new roof over our BBQ area.
- Paul and I went on a cruise for my 40th birthday last year it was only a short 3 night one just long enough for me to realise I want more.
- I traveled to Phuket in April 2011 with a group of friends, bit of a culture shock for me but totally enjoyed myself.
- I had a bit of a health scare in August ended up having to have major surgery and 6 weeks recovery but all is good now.
- And I'm sure you all would of heard about all the flooding we have been having in Queensland and NSW, Paul's 93 year old Grandfather's house went under in the 2011 Brisbane River Flood it was a mess, it is all good now just like a brand new house.
I think that's about it, I will show photos later of the renos, today I have been too busy trying to remember how to use this blog, I have given it a bit of a makeover and I have now even included a photo of myself which is a small miracle as I'm a bit camera shy nowadays as I'm sure many of you are. Now I haven't totally dropped out of blogland the past year I have been keeping up with all my favourite blogs I just haven't been leaving any comments, just lurking in the background, hopefully I will have time soon to pop in for a visit to you all and say hi.
So bye for nowCheers,