Karen from a Scrapbook of Inspiration tagged me a couple of weeks ago to do a 10 things I love about blogging tag. So here goes -
1. Inspiration - I love looking through the photos on peoples blogs, the craft, home decorating and gardens are all such wonderful inspiration.
2. Friends that get you - The number of times that I have read something on someones blog and I have said to myself oh I do that.
3. Information - I love the way people love to share ideas and techniques that they have learnt along the way.
4. Challenges - Craft challenges, loove these and especially since there is always a finish date that has to be adhered to, so I can't leave anything unfinished.
5. Shopping - I have had so much fun buying bits and pieces off of friends like the ones below, I never use to buy much before on the internet because I didn't like the idea of not knowing who I was dealing with, but I love being able to say to my boys and husband so and so from so and so made this isn't she clever! Below are some of the things I have bought from the very talented girls out there.
This is beautiful Belle she came from Kris at Tag along Teddies
This lovely Spring basket came from Natasha at Artistic Creations by Natasha Burns
These sweet cupcakes came from Shannon at Paint Mine Pink
and the too cute sugared hearts and sugar cubes came from Bek at Beks Shabby Chic.
All these ladies are so sweet and so talented it was such a pleasure dealing with them.
6. Education - I love the way you can learn about the way other people live in different countries, different traditions, housing, climate conditions and even wildlife etc.
7. Feedback - I so loove to get comments, maybe because blogging is still only new to me, but I love the positive comments that I get about my craft and decorating it warms my heart and boosts my confidence.
8. Out of My Comfort Zone - I like the way I am sometimes challenged, there are so many talented artist and crafters out in blogland, I have never sold anything only ever made things for myself or close friends and family but I even signed up for my first swap this week.
9. Diary - I always wanted to keep a diary a couple of years I even started but normally never got any further then March, with my blog though I feel like I have to keep posting so as not to disappoint anyone.
10. Finishing - My projects that I have been putting off around the house so that I can A to Z them.
When I started this blog I was only ever going to put positive and beautiful things on here, but after last weekend I just wanted to vent a little, so if you don't want to hear me whinging and complaining look away right now........... I was looking forwarded to a long weekend but on Sunday on the way to my oldest sons football game a P plate driver decided that the give way rule didn't apply to her and thought that our car would look a lot better without the front end. Luckily everyone is Ok my two oldest boys have whiplash that will require further treatment but we're all ok. Paul and I have never been involved in an accident before luckily and it was not even at high speed or anything we were just driving along minding our own business then all of a sudden there was a black car in front of us it was really scary so please everybody be careful out there on them mean roads. (Oh and she was charged on the spot for failure to give way, a witness said that she didn't even brake or slow down.)
Sorry no more whinging, I hope that everyone has a wonderful week.